Friday, February 08, 2008

slacked at home for the past few days. really slacked, so much so that my body's immune system also relaxed to the extent that i fell sick in this very festive season. welllll..i dun really care, after monday, i kind of got traumatised a little, so im becoming weird, seems that i dun really care about anything very much now. so i kept eating cny food, making my sore throat even worse. Ordered pizza ysd, mum went out. This is another pathetic cny for me, and im getting a bit scared, im becoming more and more emotional in recent yrs, i wonder how will i survive if im going to be in london nxt yr. im really very happy about the LSE conditional offer but im pretty scared for my alevels result, from the experience of my olevels, i know, im the kind who wont do well in important exams de.

life is getting harder.

hope in this new year, i shall finally be able to move on with a new life.

hoping....